Powerful yet more intelligent, the new iStick TC100W is skillfully engineered with the latest temperature control system. Not only does the iStick TC100W feature its magnetic covers for ease of replacing your 18650 cells, it also presents you with upgradeable firmware and switchable TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)/VW/Bypass modes. In addition, an ergonomically designed shape with hidden button is for better grip action.
Thread type: 510 thread
Cell type: high-rate 18650 cells
(Discharge current should be above 25A, for example, Sony VTC4)
Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
Output wattage: 1-100W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC modes)
Color: grey, black, white
1. Hidden Fire Button: The newly introduced hidden fire button is a plus to the fashionable and simple appearance of the iStick TC100W. The fire button lock is for protecting this hidden button from unintentional presses.
2. New TC-SS/TCR Mode: The new TC-SS mode can support 316 stainless steel coil and the TCR mode can support various TC coils at different TCR values. With optional TC (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)/VW/Bypass modes, you can enjoy different vaping experiences under different modes and settings.
3. Replaceable Cells & Changeable Covers: The magnetic covers on both sides are for ease of replacing your 18650 cells and changing the covers into a different color.
4. Parallel Circuit Structure: The iStick TC100W can be used, either with one high-rate 18650 cell or two such cells. When installed with one cell, the output power can be 75W and can be 100W when two cells are installed.
5. 510 Spring Connector: It also retains stainless steel spring loaded 510 connector for strong wear resistance and high adaptability.
Micro USB Port Charging: The 18650 cells can be charged in the iStick TC100W through USB port at the bottom of the device via 1A wall adapter or a computer or charged with a separate battery charger. It is re
Firmware Upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable. Recommended to charge the 18650 cells with a separate battery charger as it will take less time to give them a full charge.